Friday 14 September 2007

We're going on a trip, we're sailing on a ship!!? NOT!!!

The day has finally come. I'm flying to Australia, to meet my girlfriend this Sunday....
Have I been missing her? HELL YEAH!!! So the next post will probably be accompanied by some pics of me in the bush.... hi hi
I'll leave you with a track and some lovely pictures. The music is by yours truly and the pics speak for them selves.

Argh.... That's not how it sounded om my computer!! Youtubes audio compression does certainly not suite synth music.

Ohh... I just stumbled upon this guy on the web. Check him out. (The gear list makes me drawl) I SATELLITE


I completely forgot to post a fitting vacation track (and I couldn't think of on either)
So here is 2 old favorites of mine
Havets BlÄ & Bravo Charlie

No comments:


Don't wake it.....